Welcome to Central Academy School

School Guideline

Withdrawals One clear calendar month's notice in writing or a month's fees in lieu of such notice must be given before a student can be withdrawn. Those who leave the school in May must in all cases pay the fees for the month of June. Transfer certificate is not issued until all dues of the school are settled.

Students can be asked to leave the school on the following grounds: Disciplinary.

Unsatisfactory progress in academics. Detention or repeated detention in the class. As a rule only those students, who can take the school leaving examination and are under 18 years of age will be retained on the rolls of the school.

A student who fails twice in the same class will not be permitted to continue his/her studies in the school especially if his/her performance is below average in that class.

Where a withdrawal takes place due to the above reason, the question of charging a month's fee in lieu of notice does not arise.